Tuesday, May 15, 2012

favorite people

I feel like we forget to tell the people in our lives how much they mean to us while we still have the chance. here goes nothing... :)

Day Six: Top 10 favorite people and why...


In no particular order:

Mama and Daddy- You guys will always be my favorite people. You brought me into this world, and I have no doubt you can take me out. You have given me everything I've ever needed or wanted. You've pretty much spoiled me to no end, but you've also taught me how to be humble. You both give me so much to look forward to in my future because you've given me the foundation I need to be the best person I can be. I'm eternally grateful, and I love you guys so much.

Kayla and Courtney- You guys are like one person to me as well because you both share a piece of my heart. I couldn't have asked for better sisters, or friends. I know I can tell both of you anything, and you won't judge me or get mad or make me feel stupid. You two are both as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside. You both are my role models. I'm so glad I've been able to live and learn from both of you. You teach me something new every day. I love you with all my heart.

Al Rising- Every single day when I wake up, I think about you. Whether I get to see you or not that day doesn't really matter to me because I know I'm fortunate enough to have you in my life for another day. You always give me something to look forward to. You are the love of my life and the light of my world. I couldn't imagine my life without you. You always give me a reason to smile and laugh. You brighten up my whole world. You've never given up on me, and you love me unconditionally. I couldn't ask for anyone to love me any better. You're an angel, and I'm the luckiest girl in the world. I love you, always and forever.

Cynthia Bolanos- I don't even know where to begin. You have been by my side since day one. Through all the petty middle school, and even high school, drama you have never left me. You're one of the few people I know I can trust with anything. You are the most understanding and loving person I've ever met. You are the most faithful friend I've ever had. I miss you so much. I know we aren't as close anymore, but I'd do anything to be as close as we used to be. No matter where we go or what happens, I'll always be here for you. You'll always be my best friend, my soul sister. No one can take your place. I love you, to infinity and beyond.

Lexi Dobbins- You are my sunshine. I know we hate each other most of the time, but it's because we're so different. However, as much as we fight, I couldn't imagine a day without you. You're the best friend I've ever had. You always listen to me, comfort me, discipline me... you just know me. Even when I don't want to listen to your advice, I know you have my best interest at heart and vice versa. You make me laugh every day, and not many people can do that. You are such a big and important part of my life. I love you more than you know, don't ever forget that.

Khalil Gore- I would just like to tell you that AGAIN today someone thought we were dating! We seriously have to stop ;) You'll never know how much you mean to me and how much I appreciate you being here for me like you are. You are such a great friend to me, even when I don't deserve it. I know I can always count on you for anything. You're the kindest and most generous person I've ever met. I'm so lucky to have you in my life and be able to call you my best friend. I love the relationship we have. I love how you understand me, even when I don't really know what's going on with me. You're the best, Khalil. I love you.

Myron Gore- You will always be my favorite person. No matter how much time goes by without us talking or seeing each other, you will always have a big place in my heart. You were my first best friend, and you're my forever best friend. I never worry about our friendship because we can always pick back up from where we left off. I do miss seeing your face and having our classic "Myron and Morgan" talks. I'll always be here for anything you need. I can't believe we've been friends for 12 years. I wouldn't trade them for anything. I love you bestfriend <3

Lilly Willis- I love how close we've been getting lately. You are the most beautiful person I've ever met, inside and out. You have a heart of gold, and I absolutely adore that in you. I know I can come to you with anything, and you'll do everything in your power to help me. You inspire me so much. You help me grow in my relationship with God by the love of God I see in your eyes. You are such a good friend to me, and I hope our friendship continues to grow. You're an angel, Lillian Willis. I don't know what I'd do without you. I love you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment