Friday, May 11, 2012

Day Five...

Everything you wish for in a significant other


I know I'm a little behind in my blogging, but I decided to start back up.

When you're a little kid, boy or girl, you dream of the person you want to spend the rest of your life with. They have certain qualities about them that draw you to them, even if it is just in your dreams. You can picture almost everything about them. Just remember the feeling you'd get whenever you'd see them in your dreams. Remember the feeling you would have when you woke up the next morning. Take the feeling and multiply it by a million. That's how it feels when the person of your dreams becomes a reality.

The boy from my dreams was kind. He was smart. He was hilarious. He had a personality that could bring a sense of relief to any room. He had a smile that could light up the whole world. He was beautiful. He had so much confidence. He had eyes that could literally melt your heart. He was the most precious thing you could ever meet, and when I was little, I hadn't even had the pleasure of meeting him yet.

Kenneth Allen Rising III.
Just a name. A name I'd heard a thousand times. A name that was mentioned here and there when I was around certain friends. The name given to the person who changed my whole life.

Meeting the person of your dreams is a surreal experience. The moment you realize who he is to you your whole life changes. It sounds like something out of a movie, but it's like gravity isn't holding you here anymore. The boy from all my dreams from when I was little, the boy who I thought about whenever I watched love stories had come into my life with such impact that I knew he was what was holding me here.

My soul mate, my better half, my best friend is what is holding me here. He's beautiful. He the most kind-hearted person you'll ever meet. He's incredibly funny, with the best sense of humor. He has the most warming smile. I can look into his beautiful, blue eyes - the color of the ocean - and see my whole future. He's more than precious. He is a man of God, one who leads me every day. We're growing together, and each day I'm with him is one more day I have to fall in love with him. He's perfect, maybe not to everyone else, but to me. I couldn't have asked for someone better. Even my wildest dreams, even the ones from when I was little, couldn't have shown me someone as wonderful as Al Rising. He is everything I've ever wanted in my significant other.

He's just everything. And I'm the luckiest girl in the world.



No comments:

Post a Comment